I'm tempted to share this every day until I stop hearing about someone that I know or someone related to who I know has had a heart attack or heart surgery. If I could just go a week!!! Truth: I've heard of 3 in the last 3 days. 500,000 open heart surgeries a year and over 600,000 heart related deaths! If we lost $600,000 in the Middle East, we would be upset. I'm reminded not to be "judgy" or project my lifestyle on others; but, my compassion for people wins out! I wish I knew what I know now earlier! I wish someone would have told me. So, I'm gonna keep sharing. If it prevents one of my friends from having a $100,000 surgery where their chest is opened like a sardine can, then it's worth it! If one person doesn't leave their family too early just because they "like the taste" too much, then something has been gained. All I'm saying is we should keep learning what is best for us and when we find it we should treat our "temples" well.
Read this article
The truth be told, coronary artery disease, the most common form of heart disease which is responsible for heart attacks need never exist and if it does exist, it need never progress.
How can one make that statement
Read this article
No comments:
Post a Comment